Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Slippers

Every one wears slippers inside the house here. But, because of my very weak left foot, weak dorsi flexion and inability to scrunch my toes to keep the sandals on my feet, slippers just fly off my feet so I don't wear them.

The solution? Super Mario (and Luigi!) slippers (courtesy of my Dad, who bought them thinking that they were super deep and snug and would let me slide my foot into them). I love them (and him). They aren't perfect and my left slipper still comes off my left foot...but at least it doesn't go flying off the moment I take a step.

I know my Dad is pretty anal about stuff like keeping my feet and the bed clean etc but I'm still quite touched by his actions.

Everybody should have a pair of Mario and Luigi slippers.



No comments:

Post a Comment